วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Three free throws(birthday)



Dialogue 21. My birthday's on Thursday.

Ruth : It's my birthday on thursday.My sixth birthday.

Arthur : My seventh birthdaay's on the 13th of next month.so i' m--let me think- 333 days older than you.

Ruth:Do you always put thumb in your mounth when you' re doing arithmetic , Arthur ?

Arthur: My tooth ' s loose,Ruth .see ? I like maths.I came fourth out of 33.My father's a mathematician.

Ruth:My father 's an author.He writes for the theatre.We ' re very wealthy.when i 'm 30 i'll have a thousand pounds.

Arthur : I' m going to be an Olympic athlete.I may be thin but Mr Smith says I 've got the strength of three .Watch me.I 'll throw this thing the length og the path.

Ruth: Oh arthur ' You 've throw earth all over us both.I ' m filthy ' Now they ' ll make me have a bath ''

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

เที่ยวยังงัย ให้ครบทุกประเทศเนี่ย