วันเสาร์ที่ 3 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

English is fun 03-10-52


Asking the way


(i)
A: Excuse me.Can you tell me where South street is, please ?
B: Take the secound on the left and then ask again
A: Is it far?
B:NO,it' s only about five minutes walk.
A:Many thanks.
B: Not at all.
ออกเสียงดัง ตัวหนังสือแดง is เสียงต่ำ please ไต่สูง
...................................................................................................
(ii)
A: Excuse me,please .Could you tell the way to the station?
B: Turn round and turn left at the traffic lights.
A:will it take me long to get there?
B:No,it 's no distance at all.
A: Thank you.
B: That's OK
ออกเสียง ต่ำแล้วสูงที่ sta-tion ออกเสียงดัง เน้น Round left
......................................................................................................
(iii)
A:Excuse me,but I'm trying to fine the Town hall.
B: Take the third on the right and go striaght on.
A: Should i take a bus?
B: No,you can walk it in under five minutes.
A:Thank you very much indeed.
B: That's quited all right.
.........................................................................................................

(iv)

A: Excuse me,please.Could you tell me how to go to the Town hall centre?
B: First right,secound left.Yon can't miss it.
A: Is it too far to walk?
B: No,It ' s only a couple of hundred yards.
A: Thank you very much.
B: It' s a pleasure.
เน้น สีแดง high volumn high
...................................................................................................................

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

เที่ยวยังงัย ให้ครบทุกประเทศเนี่ย