วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

English is difficult but i will try 07-10-52(taking a taxi)


Taking a Taxi
(i)
A: The American Embassy,please .I have to be there by 11.10
B: I can't promise,but i 'll do my best.
B: You ''re just in time.6.30 pounds,please.
A: Thanks a lot. Here 7 pounds.You can keep the change.

(ii)
A: Do you think you can get me to victorai by haft past?
B: We should be OK if the lights are with us.
A: You've still got five minutes to spare. 6.40 pounds,please.
B: Thanks very much indeed.Here 's 10 pounds,give me 3 pounds ,please

(iii)
A: Piccadilly,please. I have an appointment at 10.30.
B: I think we can make it if we get the move on.
B: Here we are, sir 6.35, please.
A: Many thanks.Let's call 7 pounds.

(iv)
A: Paddington,please.I want to catch the 11.15.
B: We'll be all right if there are no hold-ups.
B: This is it,sir 6.50,please
A: Thank you,Here ' s the fare and this for you.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

เที่ยวยังงัย ให้ครบทุกประเทศเนี่ย